Vegan Choco Chilli Fudge
15 Feb 2022
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for at least 4 hours)
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup of cacao butter
- ¼- 1/2 tsp Organic African Bird's eye chilli powder
- roasted almonds ( as many as you like)
- goji berries ( as many as you like)
- Melt the cacao butter in a small saucepan over low heat. You can use a double boiler if you wish.
- blend cashews, cacao powder, maple syrup, chilli powder and vanilla in a food processor r 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Add the melted cacao butter and blend again until mixed through.
- Add in the roasted almonds and pulse a few times to chop them slightly.
- Sprinkle the goji berries through the mixture and fold in with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into a lined baking dish and smooth out with a spatula. Decorate with a few extra almonds and goji berries.
- Place in the freezer to set. At least 15 minutes.
- Remove From freezer and cut into fudge squares. Can be stored in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
Recipe by Hazel & Cacao